Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Man Refuses to Sing "Happy Birhday" at Kids Party

New York- Local man MC Lieberman caused little Johnny Webster to burst into tears at his recent birthday party. "Look, I know the words, he knows the words, why do I have to waste my time singing the words?" Mr. Lieberman said. Johnny saw it a bit differently. "Why doesn't he like me?" he wailed to his mother. When asked about this Mr. Lieberman said, "Look, clearly I like the kid or I wouldn't be here. I mean, if I didn't want him to have a happy birthday, I wouldn't be here. He knows it, I know it, I'm just trying to save time. In fact, this interview is a waste time, I have to get back to filling up my wisk bottles." Mr. Lieberman had no further comments, and was last seen prancing to his car singing "wisk, wisk, makes me feel brisk" when his phone rang. "D--- it, why do my friends always call me?" he said angrily as he got into his car.

1 comment:

McLieberman said...

I don't get your point. Everything you wrote is exactly right. Welcome to my world.