Thursday, September 21, 2006

Make that more than 200,001 registered voters


Hey everyone its official. I changed my voter ID to "Libertarian." That's our kickin' logo to the left. For the first time in my life I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. Ahhh, the sweet smell of freedom. Or maybe that's irrelevance, I can never tell the difference, both smell like cookies to me.

A little bit about my new club. From the web-site,

"We’re active in all 50 states and have more than 200,000 registered voters, which is more than all other third parties combined."
Suck on that Green Party. Ok, so now the party is 200,000 electrical engineers and me, but someone has to bring the flavor. And that someone is this here play-ah.

Later,
Around the USA there are Libertarian mayors, county executives, county council members and even a Libertarian sheriff!

That's right, "even a sheriff!" Unfortunately nothing mentioned about state legistalors, Governors, or national Congressfolks. But with that sheriff at least we have a cool car with sirens.

Finally,
In fact, Libertarians saved Americans over $2.2 billion in 2004 alone.

No idea in the world how they figure that, but if it holds true in 2007, that's almost $7.50 a citizen we saved America. Stalin you'll owe me a Happy Meal. Muscles, you're on the hook for a Moons over My Hammy at Denny's.

Get ready, country with 300 million citizens, to feel the awesome force of more than 201 thousand anti-social, aluminum hat wearing know-it-alls. And that's right, we're bringing our sheriff.

1 comment:

Muscles for Justice said...

Some might say you're Mencken a big mistake.