Monday, September 04, 2006

Save the Drama for Your Ma Ma


I admit that I may not be the best blogger, but at least I'm not this guy.

Key quote, "This is the moment to say that there are things in life worth fighting and dying for and one of 'em is making sure Nancy Pelosi doesn't become the speaker."

Two things. First the minor. That is exactly the kind of hyperbole that normally brings the left under justified mockery. Still not sure why the right continues to adopt those wildly successful liberal tactics, but at least they're having the same success.

Second, while we're in the middle of two actual wars where people are actually fighting and dying, I cringe at the statement. To be fair, I also cringe whenever some athlete or commentator refers to a game as a "war." I fairly certain that Sean Hannity doesn't actually want someone to die to prevent the dems from taking over the House, and I'm sure he isn't planning on it, it's some weak attempt at a motivational speech. But seriously, doesn't he have the chip in his brain that says, "maybe we should go with a different allegory."

Anyway, I don't know much about the guy, he seems like a derivative of Limbaugh, and like all derivatives he's not nearly as good as the real thing.

No comments: