Monday, January 08, 2007

"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight"

That's right folks, according to this test, if I was a superhero (and who says I'm not?) I'd be the Green Lantern. Frankly I like this much more than a zodiac sign.

Actually, I was a three way tie between GL, Flash and Superman. And yes, I'm happy with all three. However, I have to rethink my childhood. I was a Marvel guy growing up, didn't much care for DC (I blame the Superfriends cartoon with the bad animation and the Wonder Twins and that little monkey thing-Gleek?) but given my top three, maybe I wasted all those hours on the wrong mags.

The full results:


You are Green Lantern: Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.

























Green Lantern
70%
The Flash
70%
Superman
70%
Robin
60%
Iron Man
60%
Spider-Man
50%
Supergirl
50%
Hulk
50%
Batman
35%
Wonder Woman
25%
Catwoman
15%

Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...



Sadly, my childhood hero, and the one I wanted to be most of all - that would be your friendly neighborhood Spiderman - came in 6th.

2 comments:

Muscles for Justice said...

I am "a wanderer with amazing strength":

Hulk 95%
Green Lantern 90%
Spider-Man 80%
The Flash 75%
Robin 70%
Superman 65%
Catwoman 60%
Iron Man 60%
Batman 55%
Supergirl 55%
Wonder Woman 35%

Anonymous said...

You are The Flash
The Flash 90%
Green Lantern 85%
Spider-Man 75%
Robin 70%
Superman 70%
Iron Man 65%
Supergirl 60%
Catwoman 55%
Wonder Woman 45%
Hulk 35%
Batman 35%

I am fast athletic and flirtatios.