Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hydrablog's New Year's Present to all

Happy New Year reader (Hi Ma!).  As a gift, and offering, for the new year, Hydrablog has brought back the internet's most sought after blogger.  That's right folks, The Unknown Blogger has returned! Like Mac Arthur to the Philippines, or Stalin Malone to the Red Lobster Shrimp and Lobster Fest, I'm back.


So for all of you who have been following those "other" Unknowns, rest assured that only Hydrablog has the original.  All those other dopplegangers are but pale imitations.  As you could clearly see if I wasn't "Unknown" I'm simply much, much better looking than the others.  At least according to the Carthart Scale of Attractiveness, where I'm a solid 70-105 Wellots above the rest.  And Stalin, don't even bring up the Nelpert Scale of Looks.  Everyone knows that Nelpert omits "Animalist Mysteryism" which you have to take into account to get any semblance of hotness.  So dear readers, if you see a blogger claiming to be the Unknown Blogger who isn't a solid 1, 245 Wellots on the Carthart Scale, its not me.  It's why I have to wear the bag, keeps the ladies in check.

So, taking a quick review of the blog since McGinty and I had our little "altercation."  (I'll never forgive you McGinty, never.  That was my Eggo, damnit!).  Apparently we're heading into an election year, only from the looks of things it.s 2000 because Stalin's on some kind of full out attack on Al Gore.  It takes real insight to wade into the 2000 Presidential Election in 2008 Stalin, keep up the good work!

So happy reader (Hi Ma!) get ready to hunker down and ride 2008 with the Hydrablog crew.  Election season, gotta love it.


No comments: