Saturday, December 03, 2005

GOP?

The small government GOP strikes again. Texas Republican Joe Barton has decided to call a hearing on the BCS. Seriously. Its like he got a hankerin on this issue and decided that while this is a great debate to have around the bbq, he would just take it on himself to waste lots of time and money on this. The best part, he doesn't even have any idea what he wants to do with it. He just want to talk. How does any conservative still support this party? Is there nothing the GOP won't use the government to solve. My bananas are a little green. Can I get Barton to call a congressional hearing on this? I played in a 3 on 3 basketball tournament a while back. I was in the sub 6' group but there were definitely people taller than 6'. I was sad. Can he call a hearing for me?

2 comments:

StalinMalone said...

UBlo asks how any conservative can support this party. I ask again...what other choice does one have?

The Unknown Blogger said...

Its easy. Vote the big government GOP out. When they ask "why did we lose?" The answer will make them stronger. Supporting them now will in no way bring them back to their roots. The great thing about the Dems is that they are ripe for defeat no matter what. Take a step back to remind the GOP what they're supposed to do, and win again. Discipine my dear Stalin, discipline.