Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pressin' for Jesus


"This looks like a job for Muscles for Justice!" I found this reading The Agitator's blog. Pat Robertson, in an effort to boost sales of his snake oil, claims he can leg press 2000 pounds. For perspective, the FSU football team record is 1335 pounds. And Madaline Albright claims she can leg press 400 pounds 10 times. Maybe they should leg wrestle.

I have to be honest, I have no idea what I can leg press. I hope its more than 10 reps of 400 like Mrs. A, but I have to concede that without Robertson's magic potion, I don't think I can get close to 2000 pounds. In Red Dawn, "hate" kept Charlie Sheen warm, maybe it gives Robertson super strength. Malone, you're filled with lots of hate, how much can you leg press?

1 comment:

Muscles for Justice said...

Nice. Here come the hurricanes.