Monday, October 09, 2006

You read it here first!

Apparantly James Baker and the rest of the The Iraq Study Group (which, by the by, was set up by Congress with the Pres' approval, which means that the Hydrablog, since Baker and co clearly took from us, also has the Pre's approval - whoo-hoo!). OK, where was I, I lost track of where I was, I got some bubbly in my eye from the big celebration...oh, Baker and the Iraqettes may be reccomending that Iraq be split into "three highly autonomous regions."

Says a "source" and no it wasn't me,

“The Kurds already effectively have their own area,” said a source close to the group. “The federalisation of Iraq is going to take place one way or another.
Hmmm, where have I heard this line of reasoning before? That's right baby, at the ol' H-Blog. You'd think we'd get some props for the assist. But it's ok, we're just happy being part of the solution.

No comments: