Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Introducing Hydrablog's latest prize for readers

We at Hydrablog are proud to announce the "Reader Watchdog" Award. This award goes to a reader who finds an error or puts the H-Blog onto new knowledge. The Inaugural Award goes to "Mike." He posted in the comment section of the "No knock tragedy" post that Radley Balco of "The Agitator" and "Reason Hit & Run" fame already found fact to what I said was probably in the future regarding criminals using SWAT techniques to rob people. I checked Balco's site and under the "Paramilitary Police Raids" category he does cite several instances of criminals using SWAT techniques to rob people. So, I hereby give Balco the front of the line. You may have won this battle, but I will win the war. Case in point, Balco never mentions the Hollywood angle, that's all mine baby. Shoulda cast the net a little wider Mr. Balco, now its 1-1 and I've got the mo'.

Where was I? Oh yes, congratulations to "Mike." Excellent job, and that's just the kind of effort and smarts that we've come to expect and appreciate from H-Blog readers. As a show of appreciation, we hope you will enjoy your complimentary one year subscription to the Hydrablog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I <3 HB